The very best restaurants always pride themselves on the exceptional service level they provide to their customers. When it comes to selecting their insurer, they look for the very same top-notch service approach in order to meet their insurance needs.
And those insurance needs certainly can be very diverse. Restaurants, as well as other establishments serving food and alcohol, face a wide variety of insurance exposures requiring an ample array of coverage options.
Our restaurant program offers competitive prices, flexible and tailored-made solutions for today's restaurant owners. We understand that most restaurant owners are very conscious of their property and liability exposures. By selecting from our standard and optional coverage menu, you can determine the insurance program that best meets your specific needs.
With comprehensive protection that is second to none, our restaurant program provides coverage for:
- Business personal property
- Exterior and interior building glass
- Business Income
- Food Spoilage
- Crime Coverage
- Outside Sign Coverage
- Customer Property
- Valuable Papers and Records
- Key and Lock Replacement
- Liability coverage rated based upon annual sales receipts
For complete coverage definitions as well as any conditions, limitations or exclusions, please refer to the actual policy contract.
In addition, we can support your other business needs by offering umbrella liability coverage. Please contact your MAPFRE-Florida agent to learn more about it.
- Acceptable Classes: restaurants with total sales up to $1.5 M. per year, no more than 30% in liquor sales and total customer area not to exceed 6,000 square feet
- Maximum GL Limits: $1 M./$2 M. for Premises Operations
- Maximum Products/Completed Operations Limits: $1 M./$1 M.
- Maximum Liquor Liability Limits: $1 M./$1 M.
- Property Limits: up to $1,500,000 (no Frame)