WELCOME TO MAPFRE WELCOME TO SIMPLICITY
At MAPFRE Florida we strive to provide you with a competitive auto insurance tailored to your needs. Below find some of the many reasons why MAPFRE can offer you comprehensive auto insurance:
* Founded in 1933, MAPFRE is the leading Insurance Group in Spain ( Europe ).
* With Insurance operations in 43 countries and over 5,000 branches worldwide, MAPFRE is committed to delivering to you the highest quality of service and coverage¿s that protect you and your family.
* The MAPFRE Group reported total revenues in 2007 in excess of $22 billion and net profits in excess of $1 billion.
* MAPFRE Florida is rated 'A-' (Excellent) by A.M. Best, a leading, independent rating organization.
* All customers in Florida are serviced through our 4 regional branches in Miami , Orlando Jacksonville and Tampa as well as over 120 authorized independent agents. So no matter where your journey takes you, feel assured that a MAPFRE representative will be near you.
Our Personal Auto Program offers you complete protection for your car plus important optional services such as comprehensive roadside assistance and rental reimbursement.
MAPFRE's policy provides you with the following coverage's:
Bodily Injury Liability and Property Damage
Coverage pays for damage caused by you to someone, other than a member of your household, when you cause an accident. Payments that can be made for the injured persons include medical expenses, lost wages, sickness, and death. This coverage also pays for repairing and replacing damaged vehicles and other property such as buildings or mail boxes.
Pays for loss to your vehicle because of a collision with another vehicle or object, or if the vehicle is overturned.
Pays for damage or loss to your vehicle not caused by a collision or overturn. Losses such as those caused by falling or flying objects, fire, theft or larceny, acts of nature such as hail or windstorm, and contact with birds or animals are paid from this coverage for any vehicle for which you purchase the coverage.
Pays for reasonable expenses related to medical treatment or funeral expenses for you or a resident relative because of accident related injuries
Provides payment for your bodily injury expenses incurred because of an auto accident where the other driver is found to be at fault and either has no liability coverage (uninsured) or insufficient liability insurance (underinsured) to pay your expenses
Additional Coverage Options:
Repays you for your cost of renting a vehicle for the dollar amount per day of coverage you select and pay for, when you need to rent a car because yours is not available because of a loss involving either Comprehensive Coverage or Collision Coverage
Towing and Labor.
Provides towing service for a disabled vehicle up to the policy limits.
Pays for services such a towing, battery service, flat tire assistance, fuel, oil, fluid, and water delivery, lock-out assistance and collision assistance for your insured vehicle if you select and pay for this coverage.
Get more savings and discounts through MAPFRE
In addition to getting a competitive rate MAPFRE offers various discounts and credits that will allow you to save on your personal auto policy such as:
* Home owner discount
* Multi Car discount
* Good driver discount
* Retired discount
* Good student discount
* Savings for vehicles with passive restraints, airbags, anti-lock brakes and certain anti-theft devices (Lo Jack & Onstar)
MAPFRE'S EXCELLENT AND EXPERIENCED CLAIMS SERVICE
At MAPFRE we have a highly qualified bilingual staff that will explain the claim process, listen to your concerns and work together with you from start to end to resolve any claim promptly. This high quality personalized service is what you can expect from MAPFRE.
There are three ways to report a claim to MAPFRE Insurance Company of Florida :
1. By Telephone you can call our Toll Free number 1-888-9-MAPFRE
2. Online via the internet at www.mapfreflorida.com
3. By fax at 305-507-2693
For more information on automobile insurance and glossary of terms, click here.
This material is for informational purposes only. All statements herein are subject to the provisions, exclusions and conditions of the applicable policy. For an actual description of all coverages, terms and conditions, refer to the insurance policy. Coverages are subject to individual insureds meeting our underwriting qualifications and to state availability.